- I understand that Anna feels "soiled" now, but her behavior is only making Bates more determined to find out what happened! For this I am glad, but girlfriend needs to act more normal if she doesn't want him finding out and murdering someone. Look at her eyes in this photo...they're haunted by the memory and she looks so so sad:
- Also, bless Mrs. Hughes heart for trying to help.
- Usually I covet everything Lady Mary wears, but I'm going to have to pass on the shapeless dresses. Michelle Dockery is so slim in real life yet she ends up looking downright frumpy on the show. Fashion is weird.
- Doesn't Lady Mary have the best speaking voice you've ever heard?
- Baby George is precious! And I love to see Mary with him. Finally!
- Ew, why is every lady's maid that Lady Grantham gets so evil!?
- "Mrs. Patmore, is there any aspect of the present day that you can accept without resistance?"
- So do you think Mrs. Hughes should have told Bates? I do. Sometimes secret telling with best intentions has to be okay.
- Whenever I watch this show, I am sad that I can't wear fancy dresses every day and simultaneously happy that I don't have to change for dinner.
- OMG Anna's Claire Danes chin when Bates says he knows:(
- "Because I knew the suffering it would bring you." Wow. Says the woman who was raped. That's so sad.
- Violet, the Dowager, and the Dr. are getting a little too "British mystery" at the moment.
- And, of course, Bates vows to get revenge. Oy, this won't end well.