Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Of course I'm thankful for the usual (family, friends, health), but I always like to think outside the box a little and list some other things for which I am thankful:

  • the air conditioning in my car
  • Jon Snow
  • that the curtains in my living room are dark enough to shield me from the sun
  • Netflix
  • so many bunnies on Pinterest
  • the beach at Chincoteague (technically Assateague)
  • when my nook remembers what page I am on
  • seasonal beers
  • earmuffs
  • when I have a break at work and no one else is in the breakroom
  • Taylor Swift
  • spinach
  • Tennis Channel
  • this time of year when the sun sets earlier
  • a good bassoon reed
  • Saul
  • Build a Bear Workshop
  • when people wave 'thanks' when I let them merge
  • Prince George
  • Netgalley and Edelweiss and being approved for awesome ARCs
  • my sister's February countdown
  • babies in general
  • X-Men
  • wifi
  • bacon cheese fries at McMahons Irish Pub
  • flurries
  • twitter
  • fashion magazines
  • Essie's Good to Go topcoat

There ya go! So what are YOU thankful for? 

No comments: