- Is it bad that I sorta love Rachel's big, voluminous hair?
- Is Ross's very prominent magazine there for an ad placement? He's holding it like LOOK AT THIS VODKA AD!
- Did anyone see that article about why they always get the couch and how it has a Reserved sign on the table? Now that's all I can look for.
- Ross is sad because it's the anniversary of when he and his ex wife consummated their relationship. I think that unless it was on the wedding night, I'd never remember that date.
- As a 14 year old, that FICA joke was funny...and 10 years later I really understand it.
- Poor Rachel who is having a mid twenties crisis. I totes understand, girl.
- The footage from the Rangers game is comically bad. I guess this is before they could afford anything.
- Do you think if Rachel could have looked to the future and seen that she wouldn't settle down until 10 years later when she and Ross finally get back together that she would have gone back home? Not to say that her journey for the 10 years didn't have amazing parts and that life is about an endpoint, but I bet in her 20s mind she expected things to go differently. Yep!
- We find out that Ross lost his virginity to and has only slept with Carol. I think that's sweet:)
- "WHERE?" "Right where we've been looking all night." Love that joke!
- I also love when the random guy brings the pillow back up.
- Man, Twister gets some sexual tension going on! Whoa, Joey!
Saturday, February 07, 2015
Friends Review: 1.4: TOWGS
The One With George Stephanopoulos