Pages

Friday, December 09, 2011

The Voice Within

#31DDD Last Album/Song I Bought:

It's funny because if I had written this post on the day the prompt was announced, my answer would have been totally different. I guess that means I buy a lot of CDs. I hadn't for a few months. Nothing was really sounding good to me and I was trying to save money, but then last week, BAM! I wanted everything!
Technically, the last album I bought is by Dia Frampton. You may remember her from The Voice and you're probably thinking, "You bought her whole album!?" I think, with the exception of Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, most of those reality show winners suck. Don't even get me started on Ruben Studdard and Fantasia! Oh. My. Gawd.
But man, I heard Dia Frampton cover Kanye West's Heartless and I just had to have it! The cover isn't on the CD, but that same sound is. Breathy, pitch-perfect singing with lots of energy.

What's the last album you bought!?

No comments: