Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

So You Think You Can Dance! 20 Perform, 2 Eliminated (Part 2)

Remember when I started that Top 20 episode and then had to go to work or something? Well, I'm finally watching!

Emily and Teddy dancing hip hop:

"Don't" by Ed Sheeran

Choreographed by Dave Scott

Love this song! I like this routine, but it comes across a little cheesy and I think it's because of their costumes. They're kind of awful. Also, Teddy really likes to shake his hips. It's a fun routine, but I have to admit that I just rewatched the Serge/Carly routine before watching this hip hop and, well, theirs was breathtaking and this was just fun.

Stanley and Malene dancing broadway:

"I've Got Your Number" by Nancy Wilson

Choreographed by Spencer Liff

They seem perfect for broadway. Wow! I kind of really liked this! The phones worked out really well. It was a bit limiting for them, but the end picked back up and it finished strong. Also, Malene looks incredible! Her hair and makeup is awesome.

Marcquet and Jourdan dancing jazz:

"Work Work" by Britney Spears

Choreographed by Sean Cheesman

Love Brit Brit! Wow! Love that splits move when he flipped her around. This routine seems a bit frantic, but it's also working for me. I'm curious what the judges will say...Misty pointed out that Jourdan is a ballerina and OMG I had totally forgotten!

Brooklyn and Casey dancing Argentine Tango:

"Gallo Ciego" by Luis Bravo

Choreographed by Miriam and Leonardo

ZOMG love the tango. Love the music for the tango! Gorgeous. My guess is that Mary tells him to put his shoulders down;) Loved this. I'm pretty much always going to love the tango. I have to admit that I rewatched this and I am so glad I did. There were so many details in this dance that they just nailed. I highly suggest YouTube-ing it.

Zack and Jacque dancing African Jazz:

"Dibiza" by Danny Tenaglia

Choreographed by Sean Cheesman


OOooh, I really liked this!!!!!! OMG so much fun! I thought this was awesome. It was so great how it went from being so pumped up and then into these super fluid lifts. And they both danced so well.

Okay.....so Nick and Malena had to go:(

Now, back to current stuff:) Thanks for reading!



No comments: