Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

London Calling

It should come as no surprise to anyone that I want to go to London. Scotland was a dream come true and now my desire to travel has been burst wide open. I've always wanted to go new places, but I'm now at that point of my life where it feels more like a pull than a want.

Unfortunately, my two attempts for the Wimbledon lottery have not worked out. I kind of can't believe it! If anyone deserves the luck to receive one of those coveted tickets, it's me. How many other people use vacation time to be off to watch tennis all day? (Should I maybe not admit that?) I've decided that next year, I'm going to London during Wimbledon regardless of having a ticket. Either the stars will align and I'll win one, or I'll just go one day and try the queue.

Have you been there? I'd love to hear some travel tips. Especially for hotels! Let me know in the comments or over on twitter.

XO,
SVR


+ Title from The Clash

No comments: