Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Voyeur

Sometimes I think my neighbors must think I am a hooker. I keep weird and random hours.

Example:

  • Sunday:
    • 1230pm- Leave with a large purse and a medium-sized suitcase.
  • Thursday:
    • 3pm- Return home* for 20 minutes and leave again with a large bag.
    • 7pm- Return home.
  • Friday:
    • 10am- Leave with large purse and bag (with spare clothes).
    • 830pm- Return home.
  • Saturday:
    • 815am- Leave with laptop bag and large purse.
  • Sunday:
    • 7am- Return home.
    • 1230pm- Leave with large purse.
    • 11pm- Return home.
  • Monday:
    • 10am- Leave home.
    • 830pm- Return home.
  • Tuesday:
    • 530am- Leave home with large purse, bag (spare clothes), laptop bag, and mystery bag (clarinet).
  • Wednesday:
    • 1230am- Return home.
    • 230pm- Leave home
  • Thursday (Today):
    • 1230am- Return home.
    • 9am- Leave home.
    • 915am- Return home with iced coffee.

I just imagine them looking out of their windows and wondering to where I am going and why. "Why does she come and go in the middle of the night?" "Why does she carry so many bags?" "Why does she sometimes leave with more than she comes back with?"

Makes me laugh.

XO,
SVR


*I was in San Fran...remember? No SVR car in the driveway all week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have the same pimp.