I have Transformers on. No one told me there were effing subtitles. I have issues with subtitles because I tend to multi-task while watching movies and reading words on a screen is usually not one of the tasks.
Today at work I made a Brad Pitt display. This filled me with immense joy and I spent the rest of the day telling everyone about it. Not only did I place all of his movies in a prominent location, but I ranked and then ordered them by hottness.
1. Friends- "I hate you!" Omg, so hott.
2.Mr. And Mrs. Smith- sneaky...so hott.
3. Troy- 1/2 naked...so hott.
4. The Mexican- blonde hottness
5. Spygame- OMG espionage hottness.
6. 12 Monkeys- Crazy hottness.
7. Legends Of The Fall- Sometimes too grizzly...but still hottness.
8. Babel- Ranks lower because he looks older...but still hott.
9. Sinbad- Just his voice...hott.
There are some obvious omissions (Interview With The Vampire, The Devil's Own, Across The Tracks, etc.), but we didn't have everything there. One glaring absence from the list is Fight Club, which is not only one of my favorite movies, but contains what may be the hottest Brad Pitt moment ever: