- I got the estimate for my car today. $3800! WOW! Thank goodness it wasn't my fault.
- I got my rental car last night. Dodge Stratus. It's silver (I think...actually, earlier today, when I left the bank, I got confused because I didn't see my bright blue car) and has Maryland tags so now I can be a bad driver* and no one will think twice.
- My mom and I went to Leesburg tonight to visit my grandmother in the nursing home and then out for Mexican with my granddad and uncle. Before getting to the nursing home, my mom and I made pit stops at the jewelry store and the ABC store-I can be sure now that she is my biological mother.
- Just kidding, we look alike. Even though I'm way taller than her now. Especially when I wear heels.
- The men at the Mexican restaurant stared at me...not exaggerating. My hair did look really good today, maybe that was it. Or my control over the 1/2 priced margaritas! Ole!
- I had one of my out of control sneezing days yesterday. I used a box and a half of tissues. That's 150 tissues! That's a lot of tissues! And I even took two Claritin, wtf!? But what angered me even more than the incessant sneezing, were the people who kept giving me advice like I was sick. "Drink OJ!" "Have some tea, dear." "You need to rest." I WAS NOT SICK! I never get sick. I literally can not remember the last time I got sick. It was at least a year ago. So acting like I am a wussy, sick baby makes me angry. And today? I am fine. See! Not. Sick.
- I got the Mariah Carey CD for my mom and I to listen to on the hour long ride to Leesburg. We totally jammed to that shite. She loved it. My mom rules.
- ANTM should have kicked off Fatima. Can't stand that biatch. I would be happy with any of the following winning: Lauren, Anya, Kat. I'd even be okay with Whitney winning, but only if she stops talking about changing the modeling world.
*Note: I'm not a bad driver. I'm an excellent driver...what I mean, is that I can pretend to be a bad driver for a week.
+Title from Mariah Carey