- I went to happy hour with S from work on Wednesday and Serena and S's boyfriend also joined us. I had three beers (I think).
- I was at happy hour for so long that I decided to hang out so I could go out with B after he was off of work.
- Thursday was a day off for me and after sleeping in and hanging out at home, I went to finally see Batman with B. I liked it A LOT, of course. After the movie we went to Glory
DaysHoles where we had a really funny waiter- "READY!?" "MEDIUM!?" "CHECK!?"
- Friday was typical for me where I worked 9-5:30 and then had a panic attack* about not being able to go home, but not being sure what I would be doing. It ended up being okay because B and I went to Fridays to make our plan of attack for the evening and it turned out to be pretty cray cray.
- After hanging out at Fridays for awhile we went to Hard Times for a drink and then went to Auld Shabeen's to 'crash' a bachelor party someone had told us about. That turned out to be pretty insane because I was the only girl there with about six guys who were drinking a lot. And I had been drinking a lot. I was a lady, of course, but B did have to save me at the end of the evening. (And not from myself...ifyouknowwhatImean.)
- Saturday was rrrrough as i was going on about two hours of sleep so I just came home after work and recharged.
- Today I had planned on relaxing and watching the Redskins play, but I ended up having to go get a new tire put on my car. I was told I had risked it for long enough. Having to do car errands ranks high on my list of "Worst Things Ever" and today was no exception-I had to wait three hours!
- I was okay for awhile...I really wanted to watch the game so i went to the closest place playing it that wasn't a residence: Applebeas.
- Applebeas are weird. I am not a fan of them.
- I am also not a fan of sitting at bars alone, but I did it. It helped that I think I looked kind of snobby**, so no one really bothered me....well, until I was about to pay and a man across the bar offered to buy me a drink. Sweet...and awkward...but I was glad I was already paying and could get out of there.
- After that excitement, I headed north to meet up with B and J to go to a trial run for the new Blue Ridge Grill in Brambleton. Whoa was that good! We got two appetizers, entrees, two desserts, and three alcoholic drinks each...for free! I highly recommend that place. It was wicked good. We were stuffed when we left, though.
**I was one of the few chicks there without frosted, feathered hair. No lie.