Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Filmography Project: David Fincher- Update 1

Okay, I blogged about this project awhile ago, and with Gone Girl being released this week (!!!!), it's time to buckle down and get serious.

So, here are his works (working backwards):

  • Gone Girl- 2014
  • House of Cards- 2013
  • Justin Timberlake featuring Jay Z short- 2013
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo- 2011
    • I am obsessed with this film. For awhile I watched it at least once a week. Sick, I know.
  • The Social Network- 2010
  •  Madonna Celebration Video Collection (Express Yourself, Vogue)- 2009
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- 2008
    • Fincher + Pitt is so good. 
  • George Michael: Twenty Five- 2006
  • Video Hits- Paula Abdul (Straight Up, Forever Your Girl, Cold Hearted)- 2005
  • Panic Room- 2002
  • Madonna (Bad Girl)- 1999
  • Fight Club- 1999
    • A top five movie of all time.
  • George Michael (Freedom)- 1999
  • The Game- 1997
  • Se7en- 1995
    • "What's in the boxxxxx?"
  • Aerosmith- Big Ones- 1994
  • Best of Sting (Englishman in New York)- 1994
  • Dangerous-Short Films (Who Is It?)- 1993
  • Alien 3- 1992
    • I'm gonna have to watch Aliens since I don't remember it At ALl. 
  • Madonna Immaculate Collection (Express Yourself, Oh Father, Vogue)- 1990
  • The Beat of the Live Drum- 1985
Do you have a favorite Fincher film??

What's interesting is that I've seen all of his movies, except for Alien 3. I've probably seen all of his music videos, too, without realizing who directed them. This is going to be fun, guys!

No comments: