- Dexter- Just watched the season premiere. Am beyond excited to finally have Showtime!
- Californication- I've only seen a couple from Season One, so I still need to watch those at a friend's, but this show is raunchy and awesome.
- Fringe- Love Pacey and JJ Abrams. I'm already behind, though, as I haven't watched this week's episode.
- The Hills- Duh!
- Mad Men- I love this show, but I'm behind on it, too.
- The Amazing Race- It's never been as good as when Rob and Amber competed.
- 90210- Eh, it kinda sucks. I want to like it, but the girls on it are SO annoying. We'll see if I keep watching.
- Gossip Girl- Chuck and Blair are the new Seth and Summer.
- True Blood- But only if my TiVo gets smart enough to tape the repeats that come on when Dexter is not on.
- America's Next Top Model- Especially now that stupid Isis is gone. Smile with your eyes.
- Greys Anatomy- It was good the other night. I liked that military guy. He was fun.