Pages

Friday, August 09, 2013

Summer Love

I saw Justin Timberlake and Jay Z last night!

 Justin Timberlake and Jay Z

It was an amazing show and they played all of my favorites. I was most excited to hear "What Goes Around," which is an all-time favorite song as well as Jay Z's super hits including "Big Pimpin'" and "99 Problems." The set up for the show was gorgeous and exciting (even for those of us in the nose-bleed seats). I also loved how the two of them performed together and then took turns with small sets throughout the night. Both JT and Jay Z were on fire last night without a single errant note or rhyme the entire night. I was blown away by Justin Timberlake's voice and stamina and with Jay Z's speed of rapping. They also played a long show, which is always nice after you've been in traffic for hours just trying to get there=/ I would give this show an A!

So so good!

XO,
SVR

+ Title from Justin Timberlake (of course)

No comments: