- Cleaning out my car.
- Doing laundry.
- Anything having to do with APA.
But first, I noticed a few things while cleaning out my car. You know, like if I pretended to be one of those anthropologists who analyzes people based on their trash and possessions, what would I conclude.
- I drink a lot of water. (There were roughly 10 empty water bottles in there!)
- I do not like shoes. (There were about six pairs in my backseat. I get in my car after work and the first thing I do is put on flip flops.)
- I listen to, and own (and borrow), a lot of CDs. (Radiohead, Foo Fighters, a bag from Amoeba, Kyuss, Nick Drake, Pink Floyd, two small CD cases, etc.)
- I read magazines while driving. (Just kidding, I do not, but there are four in my backseat.)
- I want it to be cold. (Scarf there, just waiting to be worn.)