Mary…what the hell are you wearing?
1. Chelsea and Hayne dancing jazz: I love a dance that a) tells a story, b) is dark and c) involves interesting movements so basically, I like this dance. Although, as it goes on, it seems like they are doing more posing than dancing. Tsk tsk. I agree with the judges.
2. Mark and Chelsie dancing argentine tango: Looooove the tango. Super sexy. Wow! Not only was her outfit super hott, but the leg moves were off the hook. I love love love this dance. I really like these two. I like how quirky he is and how cherubic she is (stealing their word, haha). Man, this tango was so good. Oh, and her last name is Hightower, which is beyond Police Academy cool!
3. Jessica and Will dancing hip hop: Ok, usually the worst part about the hip hop routines are the outfits because they often will look just ridiculous. That said, I really liked this dance! It was so smooth, but still badass. Mia is right thought, that Will really stood out and Jessica seemed more like a cheerleader doing a routine. I think it can be tough for some of these girls (and guys) who are used to looking pretty on stage to make it believable when they dance hip hop. Cool routine, though. Does she remind you of
4. Kourtni and Matt dancing the fox trot: I really like him and she is okay. Love the green dress! Do NOT love Michael Buble, gross. I like how light and flighty this dance is. They seem like they’re at a club in the 20s just having a good ol’ time.
5. Courtney and Gev dancing contemporary: She is so into that she’s bringing me into it. Awesome move where she ran up his leg. I am not sure he did enough to keep him there if they end up in the bottom three, but I think people will vote for the routine because it was so pretty and intense. I don’t think he did a bad job, it just didn’t stand out for me…but I think people will vote for it.
6. Katee and Joshua dancing broadway: This is another dance (like jazz) where I prefer it to be darker and I tend to not like it when it’s cheesy. Ok, the song is HORRIBLE-I hate 90% of musicals. I love the flexed foot moves. The cane addition is very good, though. She has a great face for broadway dancing. I like this dance a lot, but I can’t help but recoil at the thought of having to sit through the whole musical, haha. I like them both-they’re adorable.
7. Susie and Marquis dancing salsa: How old is she? And Alex de Silva is wearing some HOTT pants, wowzers. That hand stand move was cool. Reminds me of the Sabra one from last year. I love this music and the dance is good…I bet they will get dawged on the footwork and be given props for the lifts.
8. Kherington and Twitch dancing viennese waltz: Dammit the satellite is going out. Oh this is gorgeous! Celine Dion is super cheese, but the fact that he was inspired by the song means a lot. The white outfits are breathtaking. Oh my goodness, when he holds her at the end I seriously teared up. I don’t care how they danced it, I loved it.
9. Comfort and Chris krumping: Oh I have such a crush on 50. I like him, but would be okay with her leaving. I liked the dance, it was fun.
OK…kicked off will be…and I am totally guessing: Chelsea, Hayne, Susie, or Marquis.