Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

February Stars

Today marks the REAL start to my birthday celebrating. It would have started Friday had Steven told Olive Garden it was my birthday (just kidding) or even on Saturday had the snow not messed up plans to party in Fredericksburg. So instead, today is the real kick off to the birthday week!!!!

Week's plan:

Monday- Work (ew) then my mom and I are going to the MAC new colors debut in Fairfax and maybe out to dinner with some family

Tuesday- Work (ew) and a day full of beating off the boys with a stick. Oh, and orchestra (semi-ew) but I'm leaving early!

Wednesday- Work (ew) and class (ew)

Thursday- NO WORK and going to Sweetwater with my mom and maybe some shopping, might get a new cell phone, dentist (ew) and then class but it's the computer one (yay!)

Friday- MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what's going on for it.

Saturday- NOT going to Dress Rehearsal but unsure what I'm doing.


I'll try to write a better post later...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for your birthday week! BTW, your Saturday is officially booked...the entire day.

Miss Scarlet said...

Woop! Yeah so am I going to be told when and where I'm going to need to go?

I-66 said...

"a day full of beating off the boys with a stick"

Um...

...how do you wrap a stick around it?

Miss Scarlet said...

Wouldn't you like to know...