Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

In Da Club

So as we all know by now, my birthday is FRIDAY. (Collective groan, whatever) Apparently, something will be taking place this weekend but I am being kept in the dark (just how I like it). So since I have no idea how I will be celebrating the big 2-6, let me list how I do NOT want to celebrate it:

- a clown party (There's nothing scarier...than a clown!)

- "We're going to join the nude Polar Bear Club!"

- Partying in Manassas (sorry, Manassas)

- "We're just going to sit around and watch movies and eat pizza. You like Annie Hall*, right?"

- "Oh, we're going hiking...and did I forget to tell you to bring a coat?"

- "How do you feel about gay strip clubs**?"

- Sour Cream Festival!

- "Don't worry, it's warm where we're going."

- "You're still friendly with your old pool coworkers, right?"

- "We're going to see Creed!"

- "We instead volunteered you to work extra shifts at Barnes and Noble!"

- Bitchin' party and a keg of O'Douls!



Other than one of those options, we should be cool. As long as I'm the princess, er Queen, I'll be happy!


*I loathe the movie.
**I am not gay.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha. *sigh*

Now that I've stopped laughing and wiped away my tears I can safely assure you none of the above will occur.

To all who read Scarlet's blog and are interested in joining us to celebrate her birthday on Friday, email me at notmiranda@gmail.com, and I might* issue forth an invite.

*Those deemed sketchy won't be invited.

Miss Scarlet said...

Hahahahah! I was going to explain more of those but figured it was funnier without. If you have questions, ask!

Cheryl said...

Clowns are scary! So is Creed.

Christina said...

So you're saying you don't want the special edition "Clowns Performing Annie Hall and other Woody Allen Classics" DVD I bought you? Okay.

Miss Scarlet said...

Glad you agree, Cheryl. And Tinapopo-Thanks but no thanks! SCARY!

I-66 said...

and here I was going to suggest clowns performing "My Sacrifice" with
squeaky horns and balloon animals.

Miss Scarlet said...

OMG, Which is worse? Clowns doing Woody Allen or Clowns doing Creed.


(and yes, I used that verb on purpose:)

Pink Is Neat said...

There is nothing wrong with Creed. I <3 Mark Tremonti, he's hott and an incredible guitar player.

The only reason I'm seeing Scott Stapp is because dad is making me.

Anonymous said...

I guess we can't shove your old pool coworkers into a boiling vat of sour cream then. Bummer.

SD

Miss Scarlet said...

SD- You misread...PLEASE put my old coworkers in a (ew) vat of boiling sour cream.

*barf*

CBK said...

While I loved the movie night line, how can you "loathe" Annie Hall? I can see loathing Woody Allen, but the whole movie? That scene in line at the movie theater and Chris Walken make it classic just by themselves.

Miss Scarlet said...

CBK- It was one of those movies I was "forced" to watch so it's hard to have good thoughts about it. Other "good" movies I hate because of the circumstances:

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
-To Kill a Mockingbird


But I dont like Diane Keaton either, blech!