Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2006

One

I was looking for an answer about "How To Dismantle..." but found this which I guess answers my question. I think that's wack. One album=One Grammy Awards.

I had class last night but had TiVo tape what parts of the Grammys were on when Lost was not. I just fast forwarded to see the performances. I think Madonna is awesome. Mary J. Blige needs to be stopped and I was pissed she sang on that song. Coldplay was good and his hair was fun. I think that's all I saw. I missed Mariah Carey but I just wanted to see if I could hit that high note with her.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's so bizarre!

Miss Scarlet said...

I know! I don't think it's fair.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you just said you wanted to "hit that high note with her". You crack me up! Don't forget I have you on video trying to sing Mariah.

Miss Scarlet said...

I CAN hit it! It's not pretty but I can do it!