Questions Are Still Coming In!!!! From Anthony:
1. If you didn't play the clarinet, what would your instrument of choice be?
Bassoon. Hands down. I've been in love with it since I saw/heard it. I LOVE the clarinet, but the bassoon is up there, too.
2. Is there anything about Scotland you don't like?
Nothing I can think of. Hmmm. I don't like that I can't get there. OH, does it rain a lot there? That will be bad for my hair.
3. Why do you spell the word "hot" with two Ts? (I have an idea of my own but I want to hear your answer first.)
Haha, I can't even remember anymore! Oh wow. It may have been just to distinguish between hot=warm and hott=awesome/sexy/cool/etc. What's your own thought on it?
4. What's the most outlandish item in your wardrobe, or should I say closet?
Haha, closet, I guess. Wardrobe works, too. I do own a pleather skirt. Haven't worn it in years, though. I can't think of anything really crazy that I own.
5. The U in "colour" - discuss.
Yeah, why do you have a "u" and we don't? I like how "favourite" looks. I kind of want to start using the British spellings just to annoy people over here:)