Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

House A Home

Wow...so a list? Yes.


+ Friday night I went to a happy hour with Ali and Nathaniel, which was fun. I got proposed to by some random guy. I wasn't even drunk (I swear!). Ali and I kept saying to Nathaniel, "See! See what it's like to be a girl!?" It was fun.

+Saturday I worked and then had to decide what to do. I hate decision time because what I want to do is go home, relax, change, and then see what is going on. But my living location does not allow for that unfortunately. I ended up going to my college homecoming, which turned out to be a lot of fun.

+Yesterday I worked late because we had inventory, but I worked with my Brosephs so it was a good time. We acted like we were 12 and made up funny names like Jack Doff.

+Today I went with my sister to the doctor where she emerged with a wrist brace and instruction to also wrap up her ankle. Poor thing...I told her she looked like she got in a fight ("but you should see the other guy").

+After the doctor we got lunchtime margaritas and fajitas at El Agave in Warrenton.


XO,
SVR

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One day I, too, will get to try El Agave. One day.

Unknown said...

hugz!