This is a book meme. What follows are six random bookish things about me!
1. If I don't like a book, I don't trudge through it. It's a waste of time for me. Maybe that's why I rarely finished books for school.
2. I prefer to watch the movie before I read the book if possible. That way, I won't be disappointed that they left stuff out and instead will be excited to get even more out of the story!
4. I hated To Kill A Mockingbird.
5. I have a list of books I want to write the screenplays for.
6. I think bookmarks are stupid and a waste of money.
And the rules are...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random bookish things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post. (Kristabella and Anna, via email)
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.