Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Book Boos: October 2017

Uhhhh I only read two books in October!? Dreadful!

2. THE LAST NAMSARA by Kristen Ciccarelli. (ARC). This was excellent! I was never into dragons back in the Eragon days, but, I think, Game of Thrones is what made them cool. This is a story about a badass dragon hunter who goes after the fiercest beast of all.

1. TOWER OF DAWN by Sarah J. Maas. (Audio and Print). I had a fantastic time at the book signing for this book in North Carolina. My friends couldn't go so my mom came with me and we had the best time! *And* I got chosen to be one of the 50 to get my book personalized and to meet Sarah. Woohoo! So many people were against this book for reasons I'm still unsure of. They don't like Chaol? Uhhh, even if you hate him, why wouldn't you want to read a book that's integral to the entire series? People are weird. This book was great and I loved reading about the southern continent. It was SO HARD reading a book that runs parallel to the event sin EMPIRE OF STORMS, though, because I kept wanting to yell at them to go help Aelin!

No comments: