- I love when we get to see Joey's acting. It's always a treat.
- Ross is so the friend who doesn't get the sublte hints to look at a pretty girl. *sigh*
- Wow, the girl Chandler hits on has on such a good outfit because it's timeless! Classic, all black with a statement necklace.
- Supposedly Joey's play was terrible. I'm glad he finds his groove later on with General Hospital.
- Oooh, this is when Joey gets his agent, Estelle!
- The NYC shots from above look like they were done with a first version drone.
- First intro of Yemen?? Love it. Is that why Chandler later in the series tells Janice he is moving there?
- So Chandler's date is married...and has a boyfriend. Wowza!
- This brings up one of those classic discussions among the friends when Monica poses the question to the guys of whether this is their dream scenario too.
- Oh boy, Rachel cleaned up. Hello to Monica's OCD. She is so weird about things. I love how casual Rachel is about everything.
- Phoebe does a little motion from The Shining to show how crazy Monica is. Good job on a reference!
- Ross points out that Monica is their mom. Not what most 20-somethings want to hear. (I would- my mom is awesome!)
- Joey got a part in the new Al Pacino movie! ...As his butt double.
- So, I find it really gross that Chandler is sharing his new girl with several others.
- At Joey's gig, he messes up the shot because he keeps trying to read too much into the part;)
- Chandler does end up having a problem with sharing his girl-thank goodness!
- Man, Rachel loves the mom jeans in this episode.
- Aw, Monica can't handle leaving her shoes in the living room. A problem I have never had.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Friends Review: 1.6: TWWTB
The One With The Butt