Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

(Gilmore) Girl(s)

OH, Gilmore Girls...How I love thee.

OK, thoughts:

- Lauren Graham is amazing. She totally made my heart hurt with all of the Luke talk.

- I love you, Christopher because you're hott, but don't be swarmy! It will be weird if you and Lorelai "date".

- "...bed and breakfast...", Luke? NO no no.

- Racquetball was hilarious. The headband was the best part. Ali, we need to play racquetball.

- The Rory/Logan convo is so one I would have=/

This was definitely the typical season premiere of working out the big cliffhanger from the spring and setting up the first few weeks. I read somewhere that there's a chunk of time between tonight's episode and the next one*. I bet next week Rory will be back for Fall Semester and Lorelai and Christopher will be all (fake) happy and together. I hope they show a lot of pretty fall leaves. I'm so itching to drive up to New England to see them, but whenever I mention it to Ali she ignores me. She either thinks I'm insane or doesn't think I'm serious.

XO,
SVR


*Is that a spoiler? If so-sorry!

12 comments:

Sharkbait said...

I will be so mad if she really goes back to Christopher for good. I love Luke. Seriously. I was like please just go to Vegas!

CBK said...

Did you see Lauren Graham on Craig Ferguson last night? She was kind of a disaster as an interview. She may have been drunk.

Anonymous said...

Lauren Graham was on Ellen yesterday, and I think she's the funniest guest on talk shows ever. I didn't see the Craig Ferguson interview last night, but when I have seen her on talk shows she's always very funny and unscripted and tells crazy stories and is just freaking hilarious.

I really need to start watching Gilmore Girls. I feel like I'm left out of a club.

Unknown said...

I simply can't think about a Christopher-Lorelai combo.

Also, if you want to do leaves, you can come with me to Boston in a couple of weeks ; )

Miss Scarlet said...

Sharkbait- I don't think she will...it will take some time, though.

CBK- I did not see it, but she's crazy in real life. Very talkative. I think it's great. I remember seeing her on a show right when GG started and I was like, "WHO IS THIS PERSON!?"

Cindy- Seriously, I'll come down and we'll start from the beginning. Nov 1st and I'm free.

Miss Scarlet said...

Serena- If it was after Nov 1 I would have seriosuly considered it. SERIOUSLY.

anne said...

Greatest show, almost makes you want to have a daughter out of wedlock at 16, just to have their relationship. Their banter is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Kristen forgot to tape this and it's not available digitally. I'd love to get a copy for her.

Miss Scarlet said...

Eb- You have no idea!

Spencer- The best I can offer is a VHS tape of it.

Lady Apple said...

ahhhh! i just remembered that i forgot that it was starting back already! i used to love that show...i don't know if i do any more b/c they changed writers, but i was going to give it a chance...man, how could i forget!

Anonymous said...

Thanks - I'm sure I'll be able to find it illicitly at some point.

Aparna said...

man, what a show. i like all the food/movie references.