Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Last Shot Ringing In My Ears

I had one of those annoying dreams where I woke up and for a brief moment thought it had really happened and I was so excited and happy. Quickly though I came back to reality and, while I realized it had not happened, I sort of still have this glimmer of hope that I was confused about it all.

No, it was not a sex dream so don't even ask.


I don't know if this is related, but it was terribly difficult to get up and out of bed this morning. For a total night person*, going on 17 days of getting up before 7am is having its toll. I keep getting pre-sore throat and cannot physically stay up past 1030pm. I did manage to watch Jericho (yay! Skeet Ulrich!) and America's Next Top Model last night, though.



*This is my qualifier because I know tons of people get up earlier, but for me-it's painful.

6 comments:

rooroo said...

top model whooooooooo! any early favorites? my roommate's bf picked a.j. to win it all and so far i also like her a lot. i also like anchal, megan, megg, and monique, and i thought christian was beautiful but her picture did suck. :D

Unknown said...

My ANTM didn't record, and I'll be damned if I don't have pre-sore throat, too. : (

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to catch ANTM when it repeats (There's too much good tv on this fall for me to even Tivo everything!) but HOLY HELL Jericho was freaking AMAZING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, reading this made me realize I haven't watched TV in about a month, maybe more -- thats really hard to beleive hah

Frankly, Scarlett said...

Don't ya looove those dreams?? I had one the other night that even had a great soundtrack! All my favorite bands were playing in the background! AAAHHH heaven :)

Sparklebot said...

Every time I have one of those dreams, for the next two weeks, I try to think about it as I'm falling asleep in the hopes the happiness will continue. It never works.