Pages

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The End Of The World

Do a google blog search for "Kenny Chesney" and see what comes up.

That's right, MY BLOG! I can't beliece this. And now I've gone and mentioned his lame-ass again which will furthur connect me to him in the google blog search world. To the person who found my blog by this search-I apologize for hating him, but I do hope you come back.

Google Searches I Don't Want Associated With My Blog (but probably will now that I've made this list):

- Kenny Chesney (bust)
- Michael Jackson is a sexy man-beast
- Best singer in the world JoJo
- Ireland
- Creed

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMFG...this is the funniest thing in the world!

Miss Scarlet said...

Not funny, TRAGIC!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA
~ARC

Miss Scarlet said...

It's just horrible.

Anthony said...

Er, who's JoJo?