Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Road To Joy

Some lists:

Top 7.5 Things I Complain About:
7.5. Not Enough...
7. School (aka "Disney")
6. Barnes and Noble
5. AM
4. warm weather/Spring/Summer
3. Cunts (aka, annoying people)
2. Living too far away from things
1. Being tired

Top 7.5 Things I Would Do If I Felt I Had The Time:
7.5. Write let...
7. Nap
6. Take 43289049320432 pictures a day
5. Remember Spanish
4. Learn Russian
3. Reread my art history book from college
2. Read my music theory/history books
1. Practice the clarinet...like, really practice. Etudes and scales and that crap to make me good again



So I got my grade from my presentation back last night. How does PERFECTION sound? 20 out of 20!!!!! I am so smart.


I had wanted to write a post about my orchestra and all of the crazies in it but I got paranoid that one of them would find it somehow. Then they would hate me even more. It was going to be funny though, that thing is full of characters.

XO,
SVR

6 comments:

Pam said...

YAY! Congrats on your presentation!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! You don't like Barnes and Noble?

Miss Scarlet said...

Thanks, Pam! (That's my mom's name:)


Cheryl, I work at BN part time and used to work there full time so I have a love/HATE relationship with the place.

Unknown said...

Ah, the Barn.

Write the post about orchestra...please.

CBK said...

Great job on the presentation. So how long have you been Anti-Spring? I can see hating hot, humid weather in the summer, but spring?

Miss Scarlet said...

Reasons Why I Hate Spring:
-pollen
-it goes from like, 50 degrees to 80 seemingly over night
-it's a reminder that hott weather is coming
-pollen
-pastels