Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Meantime

Before I continue regaling you all with the stories from my Czech Republic days, which by the way were picked up by Prague-Blogs, I have a few other things to take care of.

1. Questions

-Neil made more of a command than a question and sadly, I don't even have anything to embellish and put out there that could in anyway be called steamy. Sure, I could totally make something up but what if my secret admirer reads it and then stops admiring me because he thinkgs I'm having steaminess with someone else? I can't risk this.

-CBK asked how I'm liking Idlewild and if there is any indication that I am anjoying a band it is that I will be ordering more of their CDs this weekend during my BN Music shift. I love anything Scottish;)

-Pam asked what my favorite list is and I sheepishly am reminded that my list making has been practically nonexistant on this blog so far. I don't so much make lists of things to do as I make lists of favorites. Favorite movies, favorite actors, favorite songs. And there it is, my favorite list: Top 100 Songs Of All Time (in no particular order), a masterpiece I worked on a few years ago. Do you know how hard it is to weed out 20-some years of songs to narrow it down to the Top 100 Songs Of All Time (in no particular order)?? I need to update this list but it's a daunting task. One I am not ready for right now.

-Mindi asked who I would switch lives with for a day, and why. This is a tough one. Do I say Tony Blair's wife? Tony Blair? Tough choice. Do I say I want to be whomever is boning Brad Pitt or Clive Owen? Is being Angelina Jolie/Cameron Diaz for a day worth it? Is this the type of day where I would get to take home all money made while being this person? If so, maybe I need to think of the future and say I want to be Paris Hlton or Steve Jobs of something. Oh, I've got it. Maybe I'll be one of the google creators for a day. I could be nerdy, rich, and awesome! (Basically how I am now but adding in the rich part.)

Thanks for the questions, boos! I am now going to (try to) stay up past my bedtime because I am taking tomorrow off from work to go to a wine tasting shindig in DC. If I'm sloshed enough maybe I'll grace the blog world with my presence via my internet phone. But probably not because that would be nerdy. Yeah.

4 comments:

CBK said...

You've got to do the i-phone blog! Drunk-dialing and drunk-posting all wrapped into one. It's genius!

Anthony said...

If you're looking for more Scottish bands, have you heard anything of Franz Ferdinand's?

Unknown said...

You suddenly becoming Tony Blair's wife would crack me up.

(long live Smith & Wollensky's wine week, btw)

Miss Scarlet said...

I have, Anthony/Tony. I like them a lot:) I had wanted to go to their show coming up but it sold out.