Ant tagged me and he rules so, here ya go:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was 17 and about to start my senior year of high school. That year I didn't work (my only option was to work at a grocery story and my shy-ass wasn't about to apply somewhere weird). I swam on the swim team and spent most of my time at the pool.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Wow, a year ago I was working at the office job, which was quickly crumbling as everyone freaked out about finding other jobs. I had some job security because of the bookstore, but it was all still kind of weird. It was early August when I found out I got the job to be the long-term band substitute at a local middle school. Hella good opportunity, but also the most difficult 9 weeks of my life maybe.
Five snacks you enjoy
1. vegetables and caesar dressing
2. kettle chips
3. peanut butter M+Ms
4. teddy grahams
5. wheat thins
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
It's tough to know the lyrics when not listening to the song because 9 times out of 10, I sing the incorrect words anyway. But I do know the words to Green Day's "Basket Case", Fiona Apple's "Paper Bag", Smashing Pumpkins' "Disarm", Foo Fighters' "Everlong", and Eve6's "Inside Out"
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. The boring part of paying off everything and investing.
2. Travel with Ali, starting in Scotland and covering these places, at least: Greece, London, Czech Republic, Russia, Poland, etc.
3. Buy a place in New England, VA, and a yacht.
5. Rent out Carnegie Hall whenever the hell I feel like it!
Five bad habits
1. Not finishing little things like putting the cap on things or closing drawers all the way. I'll fold all my clothes but a few.
2. Almost running out of gas all day everyday. Petroleum is the bain of my existence;)
3. Rolling my eyes.
4. Not flossing. I TRY! I really do and I do it 60 of the time.
5. When people ask where I am when en route to them, I always lie. HAhahahah!
Five things you like doing
1. I love to drink beer.
2. I like doing mundane things with Ali because with her, they're automatically awesome.
3. I like to make my mom laugh.
4. I like to think up new slang.
5. I like to mix peas and mashed potatoes.
Five things you would never wear again
2. Mock turtleneck
3. A white bathing suit
4. A marching band uniform
5. Tube socks.
Five favourite toys
I'm not a big toy person.
1. My puppy jewlery my mom got for me that I have as decorations in my car now.
2. Play do is pretty cool.
3. Ali's DS.
5. Whatever the "it" toy is during Christmas because my mom always gets it for us.