So much to cover!
1) So You Think You Can Dance? ends tonight. This makes me sad. How is this show now on all year long? After last night, I think I want Lacey to win. She's kind of edgy and slutty and I give her props for dancing to Daft Punk last night in her solo. Her only negative is that she's Benji's sister and I don't want to see him being all goofy tonight if she were to in. I also like Neil and can see him winning if every teeny bopper with a crush on him voted. Danny would be a good winner bc he is so technically good. Sabra deserves to win, also, but I don't want her to.
2) The beach was awesome. Leaving at 4am and getting there at 720am was hilarious, but also left us with oodles of time to just lay (sleep) on the beach which is just what we wanted. Jaguar Paw had a good time, too. I'll post pictures this afternoon.
3) Muse. I still haven't written about the Muse show I went to months ago-hahahaha. Seriously...one day. I promise.
4) Ali and Bearthaniel left for Florida last night. I'm going to miss that boo this week.
5) Still can't stop talking about Apocolypto.
6) The Hills Season 3 rules! The showdown between Heidi and Lauren was awesome. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Dang, girl! Ew, and Audrina's beau is nast.