Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Make This Go On Forever

If VH1 doesn't stop the madness that is the ultimate America's Next Top Model 81 hour marathon, I am never going to get anything done ever again. I promise you I have not watched the whole thing, but when the TV has been on in the past couple of days, it's been on VH1. I've got it down to a science of skipping the beginning summary of the past show, watching the photo shoot, skipping the house crap, and then watching the judging. During the skip times are when I'm getting things done. Or fast forwarding if I'm catching it on TiVo or late. It's tough to step away, though. I need a 12-step program.

10 comments:

Pagan Marbury said...

The best is Season One, when they're all waving their bibles around? I did NOT see that coming...

Anonymous said...

i'm in day two of being out of work with the flu. last night i did NOT get the rest i desperately needed due to the ANTM season 4 marathon that was on until 2am

KassyK said...

I agree with Pagan...hands down Season 1 was the best. Man I love me some Adrianne. She was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I stopped watching after like season 4. Then it just got out of control. No more models!

I've seen the marathon on my on-screen guide and passed over it. Every time. Because otherwise I'll never leave the house.

And I do a good job with that anyway. :)

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I'm amazed that you can withstand such soulless vacuity and superficiality over that kind of extended period.

Kudos to you.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah i made your winner of the internet!!!


"youuuu broke my hearrrrrrrt."

and you rock at doing the antm model walk on the moving sidewalks at BWI. Just fyi.

Miss Scarlet said...

Pagan Marbury- I can't pick a favorite season!

Cindy- Haha, I can't stop watching! And I hope you feel better.

Kassyk- Adrianne is crazy. Her voice annoys me so much.

Kristabella- I love to see the photoshoots and the final pictures. It's awesome! And Tyra is so melodramatic, I love it.

Ultra Toast- Hey now, I did a crossword puzzle while watching!

Pink Is Neat- I think I'll go back. Maybe I'll get discovered!

Cheryl said...

OMG I totally understand. I got sucked in today for season 5. It's the clothes and photo shoots and the drama and the pouring Red Bull down the drain...

Alison Santighian said...

LOL, Scarlet, you just made my morning.

Miss Scarlet said...

Cheryl- Don't touch the Red Bull!

Celine- OMG I wake up today and it's STILL on! HELLLPPPPP!