Ant tagged me for this and since he's Scottish, I'll do anything he says;)
So, five facts and one lie. You pick the lie, ok?
1. When my college orchestra played at Carnegie Hall in 2001, I'm about 97% sure I fell asleep on-stage during the hour long symphony we played because I didn't play for about 30 minutes of it and it was extremely slow during those parts.
I did play in Carnegie Hall and I did fall asleep during that wicked long piece. We went out the night before and have rehearsal early in the AM. Then, I was barely breathing while on stage because I was nervous and was sitting on the edge of my chair. I totally did the head-nod thing. Ooops!
2. I was the captain of my high school's Winter Guard and played the part of Maria the year we performed to West Side Story.
It's true. Cindy forgot I was in that in high school and Serena didn't follow the link to see that it doesn't involve singing. Basically, I was the last person on the floor for the routine and was like Maria.
3. I have felt a man's prostate...on a cadaver. cough cough
I so did this and it was awesome. My anatomy class went to MCV and I felt a cadaver, held a kidney and pulled on tendons to make fingers move. It was awesome. That night I went to see the Foo Fighters at the (old) Black Cat and told the bartenders about it, haha.
4. During one of my early morning shifts at the pool in Richmond, an old man doing laps started having heart pains while swimming and I had to call 911 and get him to the side of the pool.
LIE LIE LIE! I did work early morning shifts at the pool in RVA, but I never had to save anyone. When I worked at the summer pool I did have to jump in a few times, but I have never had to call 911 while guarding.
5. When I was in 4th grade, my class went on a field trip to the Old Jail Museum in Warrenton. I sneezed on an old artifact and it wasn't a dainty sneeze. I was mortified.
Unfortunately true:( Why would they have a field trip in spring? Don't they know I have allergies then!?
6. When I was in Puerto Rico, I lost an earring in the Phosphorescent Bay.
Very true and I would have been upset, but I figured hey, it's Puerto Rico, who cares? I went there in 2001.
Sooooo, what do you think?
Is CBK the only one who got it correct? Good job! And to the wankers who didn't play-you suck!