Tagged by the lovely DCCeline, I have been asked to tell five things you don't know about me. I may be the only person on the interweb to actually enjoy being tagged, so here we go!
1. I am allergic to raw apples and pears. I can eat them cooked, but when they are raw they make my mouf itch and it's really uncomfortable. This is a common allergy and I read it's to an enzyme or something, which explains why I can eat them cooked because, of course, the enzyme will not withstand the heat. Duh.
2. I got my first computer/email address/AIM name in 1998 when I went to college. I think I spent most of my first night there trying to decide on the handles to use, much to the amusement of my roommate and her friends who already had e-experience.
3. In total NYC clicheness, I've been on the Today show twice. The one time, my poster read, "I Have A Dream And It's To Be On The Today Show." Hahhahaa, so dorky. Oh, it was on MLK,Jr. Day.
4. My Music senior seminar was on Shostakovich's "From Jewish Folk Poetry" and I tried to show what makes a piece sound Jewish. I never did really, but I think my presentation was good. And who doesn't love Shosty!?
5. I have never been farther west than Pittsburgh or farther east than how far out I've swam in the Atlantic Ocean. The farthest north I have been is to Montreal and the farthest south is Puerto Rico.
P.S. I'm not tagging anyone.