More Things To Know About Me:
- If I say "Just kidding", it's a lie.
- 90% of my flirting is based on truth and I would back it up with actions. (Unless it's really out there, but you should be able to tell, right?)
- If you think I'm flirting with you, I probably am.
- Not everything I say is a joke.
- If I feel as though I have annoyed someone, I will do a 180 in behavior...or I just will shut down*
- If I am made to feel stupid or feel stupid in a situation, I will shut down.
- I hate to do errands. I will put off forever tasks like going to the bank, post office, and gas station.
- I like to be the center of attention, but only when I am in control of it.
- I speak quickly.
- My mind moves even faster.
- If I even suspect the bread will be mushy, I will not eat it.
- Scraping off the sour cream is not enough. I will not eat it.
- I hate to be told what to do. I do deal with this since it's necessary sometimes.
- If I'm about to cry...I most likely will:(
- I cry when frustrated. Not sad.
- Cheese and ketchup do not mix.
- I hate for people to ask me "What's wrong?" but I do want them to wonder what's wrong and then to try to make me happy again. I think one of my facial expressions comes across as "Oh Gawd! Things Suck!" when it's supposed to be "I'm Deep In Thought And Perplexed".
- Sometimes I laugh at jokes I don't get.
- Sometimes I cause a screeching halt to the fun because I say, "I don't get it" in response to a joke.
- I will use honey mustard with everything.
- I hypocritically hate hypocrites.
*That sounds way more melodramatic than it really is.