I'm uploading pics tomorrow and will use them in my North Carolina post. Until then, enjoy the following!
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me.''
I respond by asking you five personal questions
(I will leave these questions for you in my comments)
so I can get to know you better.
If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
You will update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever, with the answers to the questions
(please don't leave your answers in my comments unless you don't have a blog).
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Your E-Boos create a Miss Scarlet List - what do they write?
Top 7.5 Things We Love About Scarlet (Go ahead and leave your answers in the comments, hah)
2. You're on the cover of a magazine - which one and what is the caption?
Ummm, US Weekly and it says, "Scarlet wins billion dollar lottery and snags Brad Pitt!"
3. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing. Knowing would scare me. Like, if I found out something then I would feel all "butterfly effect" about it all.
4. If you were going to a remote place and could only take one CD with you, which one would you take?
Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Colie and the Infinite Sadness"
5. Brad Pitt contacts you on the telephone - what does he say?
"Hey there, beautiful. So I know I'm a bit unavailable now that I have these kids and AJ and all, but maybe you and I could hang out. I'd like to introduce you to a few of my friends. OH, and you're on my list of five people I can...you know. Angie won't get mad."
:) Thanks, Pam!
1) Right back at ya, describe your last crush (looks/personality)
Ha, this describes many of my crushees: tall, dark hair, and hott. Enjoys music and is able to make and laugh at jokes. Quiet. For some reason I am drawn towards quiet people. This is weird.
2) If you were a fashion designer, what would the next "Scarlatta" line to grace the windows of Paris, New York and Milan, look like?
Awesome question! My line would be primarily black, but would use bursts of color (like green and red) here and there to mix it up. It would all be based on layers. I like clothes that appear to be really basic, but up close you can see they have weird detailing and stuff.
3) Seriously, Tony Blair?
When I was in high school I would channel surf and stop on the British Parliament...it's hilarious to watch and TB cracks me up. Plus, that accent!;)
4) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It would be a Mediterranean cruise that starts from NYC, goes across the Atlantic (duh), hits up Scotland then moves on to Italy, Greece, etc.
5) Do you believe you have an eternal soul, and if so, will it drink coffee in the afterlife?
I believe that heaven is my ultimate place. So yes, I'll drink coffee all the effing time and will spend my days on the tennis court. My nights will be spend floating on a pool and/or playing music:)
1. What's the background story about why you hate sour cream so much?
I honestly can't remember. One of the last times I remember actually tasting it (cue vomiting) was at the pool when someone accidentally got my Taco Bell with sour cream. I tried to scrape it off bc I didn't want to waste it, but I could still taste it and it made me want to barf! I don't think I've tasted it since then. The consistency is nast. Oh, and so is the taste.
2. What's your best "insider" barnes & noble story?
Special hot chocolate? does that count?
3. If you had to decide, would you rather live without your car or your music collection?
Um, wow. If I had no car I would die of boredom. can I still listen to XM???
4. JCrew needs a model for their new Fall line, they've asked you but it means you'd have to give up coffee because that's against JCrew policy. Would you do it?
Nah, I heart coffee. I also heart Jcrew, but I don't need to be their model. YUmmmmmmcoffeee!
5. Who out of the people you know would you put on "What Not To Wear"?
My mom. Not because she needs it, but because she deserves it.