Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode)

Earlier today I was fairly certain my head was going to explode. I was driving home from work and had this intense need to shut my eyes and put my head back. I, um, did not, though, since I was driving. My headache began earlier in the day. Well, to be fair, the pain in my head was most likely caused from the tension that began when I got to work. It's just that it took a few hours for the frustration to move from my shoulders to my head where it stayed until about an hour ago.

I am better now and I attribute that fact to one of the following:

+The vodka and cranberry I enjoyed after work.

+The enjoyable conversation I had on the phone.

+The 74 cent Godiva chocolate bar I had. I love clearance sales.


But really, can a head explode?


XO,
SVR

3 comments:

Ant said...

Yes. Yes it can.

Born Worrier said...

Im sure they can explode. I know mine can. Chocolate does cure all though dosn't it.

minijonb said...

It wouldn't be the worst thing... then you could be the first kind on your block to get a head transplant. How cool is that?!?

=;-)