- "Scarlet. Your* pretty and nice to meet you your were really coal this year and hope to see you that way next year and your in my class hope to see you soon your friend Marsha"
- "Skillet, Skittles, Scarlet, or who ever you are you are really, nice, funny, (sord of) wierd, wacky, stupid, and pretty all at once but what the heck your my friend and I hope your in my class next year and I hope you meet a cute boy and I hope you can skate better, faster, and backwards really good, then maybe just maybe you'll get better at racing me and you might beat me but I doubt it very, very, very, very seriously but o well who care best wishes in every thing you do."
- "Scarlet, Hope you have a nice summer and meet a boyfriend that is your type. Your friend, Patty. P.S. See you next year."
- "So have a great summer and finally meet a boy. Bye, Bye, your best friend. Tonka Tonya or Tuna whoever. T.W."
- "Skillet, I'll miss you this summer everything I ever say nasty to you or about you I never mean. Stephanie."
- "Hi, Have a great summer get a cute one! Kisha"
- "Scarlet- You are one of my first G/T students and I've enjoyed having you in class. Mrs. Brockel**"
- Harold. Love, Harold***"
- Hi, Scarlet Rose, This is Ali you know you'er**** sister. I hope you get a boy."
SVR...I mean, Skittles.
*Just assume [sic]s for all of these, ok?
**I just put that one so you'd know I was smrt.
***What? Oh, and he wanted me. He called once and asked if I'd go out with him. I said, "In your dreams." and he said, "I'm dreaming!" So I said, "Well then wake up!"
****I think she signed this years later because when I was in 5th grade grade she was about 3. And seriously, even though she got the "'re" backwards, at least she knew it was to be a contraction, which is more than my 5th grade friends could say...