Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Up In Arms

Whew! The past few days have been a blur of work and music. Tonight I had two rehearsals at the same time and managed to go to both. Yeah, that's right...I'm Super Musician. Never mind the fact that I was so tired I couldn't concentrate on the music because being there is half the battle, right?

At this point in my forever long week (How is it not hump day yet???), all I want is a back massage. The problem here is that I don't have the time or money to get a real one, and just don't know who else I can ask for such a service. Back massages, when not completely professional, can be kind of intimate, no? A few times today, the knots in my shoulders almost spoke on their own to ask my male coworkers to help me out. I quieted them down, though, as I didn't want things to get too hott and heavy since yeah, the second any one's hands are on me they just can't help but get out of control. Can't blame them, either. I'm a foxx;) Okay okay, I'm really tired. What am I writing here? Did I really just type "foxx?" This post sounds like I'm drunk and I am so not.

Maybe I'll try this again tomorrow...


XO,
Sleepy SVR

No comments: