Pages

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Brace Yourself

I am usually pretty good at not thinking about things. I can totally put something out of my mind and not let it make me sad, or nervous, or anxious, or afraid. I remember on Alias once when Sydney said how she compartmentalized of feelings and thoughts and I remember thinking, "Oh my Gosh! I should be a spy!" (haha)

But when there is something on my mind, and it escapes into the free-thinking area, I get this horrible, immediate feeling of dread and nerves. It's like if all of the butterflies were put into a balloon and then it was popped. I would say there are four big things looming in my thoughts right now, compartmentalized, but trying to escape. One is repeatedly reentering my thoughts and giving me the hated, intensely nervous feeling. I am hoping for it to be alleviated soon and then I'll either have something new to worry about, or a different, but okay, kind of nervousness going on.


I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that nervous feeling.

Cheryl said...

Good luck getting it out of your mind.

minijonb said...

what is going on with all the introspection in the blogosphere today? you'd think these were online journals or something.
=;-)

Miss Scarlet said...

Flameon- It's the worst!

Cheryl- Thanks...

ARebelSong-I will once I know!

Minijonb- Hahha, seriously.