Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tomorrow Is A Harsh Mistress

It's 12:22am and I have to get up in less than six hours and Agassi just will NOT put this match away. I can't stand it! Baghdatis is cramping and in obvious pain and the crowd is booing him (so not cool) and still, AGASSI PLEASE WIN!!!!!!


DOUBLE FAULT!? I'm too tired for this.


*****UPDATE WITH POSSIBLE SPOILERS*****


Yay, I can go to sleep now, FINALLY! (I can't help but feel badly for the other guy in these awesome 5 set matches.)

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I <3 Agassi.

Miss Scarlet said...

ME, TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly, Scarlett said...

I've loved agassi since he had long hair :) hehe

Cheryl said...

I agree with all of you.

Unknown said...

Ditto, Irish Red and Scarls-Van. Agassi has been the only tennis player I've ever been loyal to (of course, nowhere near the loyalty of Scarlet).