Pages

Monday, August 28, 2006

Superman

This match is going to make me cry. Whether Agassi comes out the winner and moves on in the tournament, or the loser and says goodbye to professional tennis, I am so going to get misty countless times tonight. Oh and nevermind that I have to get up at 545am and have another long day ahead of me*, I am with this match until the end.

Tennis is on my list of things I get way too into along with Gilmore Girls, Friends, Scotland, Smashing Pumpkins, and Connecticut so just excuse me while I totally geek out for the next two weeks while the US Open is on.

Allright, the match is about to start. Over and out!


GO ANDRE AGASSI!


***UPDATE***OK, Almost the end of the 2nd set, but I might have to go to sleep. I'm not only tired, but my neck hurts and I want that to stop and sleep will do it.




*More on my first day later, ok?

6 comments:

Scotus said...

Yeah, it's a tough match to watch, especially since he's clearly not at the top of his game.

But just think, only about 15 more years until his and Steffi Graf's kids are old enough to go pro!

Miss Scarlet said...

Scotus- I feel badly for Pavel because I'm really wishing for him to lose...and I kind of like the guy.

Miss Scarlet said...

Oh no! The crowd is being mean to Pavel. NOT COOL, MAN. NOT COOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was great when the crowd was being mean to Pavel. Anything to pull my boy Andre through. And don't worry Scarlet...I'll be geeking out with you all the way.

Anonymous said...

SCARLET WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

We've got ourselves a 2 sets to 1 LEAD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I made it up until midnight. :) I was glad to wake up and see that he pulled it out!