Pages

Friday, November 24, 2006

Scattered Pictures

THIS IS A REMINDER ABOUT MY PHOTO CONTEST!!!!


As a quick reminder, in case you're too bloody lazy to click a link, the theme is "close," which you should interpret in any way you see fit. Each person may enter two (2) photos. The photos are due (and this is a change) Sunday 26 November 2006 at 630pm.

I have changed the date to not only allow more time, but also because I won't even be home until then so it makes no sense to have the due date be earlier than it needs to be. I've gotten a few entries already and hope for a few more at least!

ENTER ENTER ENTER!

Oh and as for a prize? Not only do you get the glory and praise on this site, but I could make and sense something to you. Or, if you're address-private, I could do something else. Suggestions welcome:)


XO,
SVR

P.S. If you don't hear from me again it's because I'm working at Barnes and Noble today...Black Friday. Yabbo! Beep boop!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh for the love of God...not you, too (re: beep boop)!

Marissa said...

Oh good luck with working Black Friday -- I do NOT envy you! Haha!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pink Is Neat said...

Serena, there's nothing wrong with sound effects!!!!!!