Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Addiction

#52- Black Sabbath- "Paranoid"

Blink 182

#53- "Enema Of The State"
#54- "Take Off Your Pants And Jacket"
#55- "Dude Ranch"
#56- "Cheshire Cat"
#57- "Buddha"

#58- Bloc Party- "Silent Alarm"
#59- Bloc Party- "Silent Alarm Remixed"
#60- Blue Merle- "Burning In The Sun" (Free from BN)
#61- Blondie/Pat Benatar- "Back To Back Hits"
#62- James Blunt- "Back To Bedlam"
#63- Blur- "The Best Of"
#64- Blur- self titled
#65- Andrea Bocelli- "Andrea" (Free from BN)
#66- Bon Jovi- "One Wild Night-Live" (not in case=/)
#67- Bon Jovi- "Bounce"

Braid (I've seen them live)

#68- "Movie Music Vol. One"
#69- "Movie Music Vol. Two"
#70- "Frame & Canvas"
#71- "Frankie Welfare Age Five"
#72- "Lucky To Be Alive"

#73- The Bravery- Self titled
#74- Brazilian Girls- self titled
#75- Bright Eyes- "I'm Wide Awake It's Morning"
#76- British Sea Power- "The Decline Of British Sea Power"
#77- Burning Airlines- "Mission Control"
#78- Bush- "Sixteen Stone"
#79- Bush- "Razorblade Suitcase"

Note: There are obviously some missing but I'll just add them to the list either as I find them or at the end.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Paranoid. So....good.

Unknown said...

Damn, girl.

CBK said...

OMG!!!!! You don't have Braid's "Age of Octeen"?!?!?!? Get it now, Woman! ;-)

Miss Scarlet said...

Haha, I DO, CBK. I said there are some missing:) I'll add those in later. I probably still have a box packed somewhere from moving.