Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Like Eating Glass

I always get so jealous when other people lose their voice and get that totally hot scratchy, hoarse, "I have a Hot Voice" thing. I love the way my voice sounds when it's on its way out. Of course now that I am experiencing Hot Voice, I'm having trouble hiding the grimaces of pain that have come along with it. Hot Voice is totally nullified by coughing, sneezing, sore throats, and tissues. I keep thinking about that scene in Friends when Phoebe gets Hot Voice and is excited by how sexy her songs sound but then she starts coughing and hacking and it's obviously so not sexy. (I will admit to singing along to XM last night on my way to Fredericksburg and it sounded mighty hot.)

I left my CDs from yesterday at home so I'll have to update that later. But to end the suspense, Blink-182 was up next. Thanks for guessing:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that Friends episode but was totally grossed out when she tried to catch the cold back from Monica. : )

Cheryl said...

I love that episode! I too like my losing-it voice.

I should have known it was Blink 182...

lala said...

Smelly cat. Hahahaha.

Reluctant Dater said...

I have never lost my voice, though I have always wanted to...maybe it would enhance my dating experiences. :)