Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Movie Clock Star

Have you seen Gettysburg? Or Gods and Generals? Have you ever met the director? Oh wait, I HAVE! Apparently he lives near me (and Robert Duvall) and I am playing in a Filmmakers Festival this weekend for the part commemorating his film, Gods and Generals. I think it's pretty cool! I mean, the people this man has worked with:


Jeff Daniels of Arachnaphobia fame!

Mira (Romy) Sorvino!

Jeremy London OMG Party of Five and MALLRATS!

Martin Sheen, that's Mr. President to you!




Anyway, for more information go here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't even see the movie (and don't really want to). However, now you've got me wanting to go to the concert : )

Miss Scarlet said...

You've never seen either Gettysburg or Gods and Generals?? Gettysburg is really good.

CBK said...

I love that part in Gettysburg when the camera closes in on Jeff's face and he yells "Bayonets!"

Great Braid song for the post title! Aww yeah!

Miss Scarlet said...

I have quote that song so many times: "Makeout party let's get things started"

OMG!

Miss Scarlet said...

Some kid is playing bass drum for that. He had to practice it over and over at rehearsal and I was ready to kill him.