Pages

Monday, April 17, 2006

Time To Waste

Day 1 of listening to all of my CDs*:

1. !!!- "Louden Up Now": love this CD, fun and a good way to start the day!
2. +/-- "You Are Here": another good morning CD.
3. Add N To (X)- "Loud Like Nature": 3 for 3 on morning CDs! This one is awesome and so just...different.
4. Christina Aguilera- "Stripped": NOT IN THE CASE! OK, this is where I'm going to go crazy because things will get out of order or I'll realize how many CDs I need to find and return to their homes.
5. Alkaline Trio- "Crimson": I've seen them live. I'm not as into them now but their songs are funny and catchy.
6. Alkaline Trio- "Maybe I'll Catch Fire": More of the same...good stuff.
7. Alkaline Trio- "Good Mourning": I didn't realize I had so many Alkaline Trio Cds!
8. Alkaline Trio- "From Here To Infirmary": Their best CD in my opinion
9. ALL- "Allroy Sez": Love ALL!



*Update throughout the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might never has guessed you like Add N to (x). Surprises!
--Robert

Unknown said...

I think it's awesome that you have cds by groups whose name doesn't even begin with a letter.

Miss Scarlet said...

I do, Robert. So much fun to listen to.

Haha, I'm glad you think it's awesome:) I debated on whether or not to put numbers in the beginning or to 'spell' them out. I went with spelling.

CBK said...

That's quite an ambitious project!