Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Late At Night

I was up at 3am to see the 'roommates' off and then again at 7am when I had one of my recently common "Oh my God I can't breath and this coughing sucks" moments. Can a moment last an hour or so? Regardless, I was up for awhile coughing but too tired to get up for water so I decided to turn my alarm off because I figured I needed the sleep anyway. I had a lot of dreams, too, which is always fun. I was still too tired to get up to write down my dreams so I chose two to remember and tried to ingrain them in my brain. Funny though that the only one I actually managed to remember was the one where some lip-locking was involved*. Go figure!

I am taping the past to O.C.s for Anna right now which really isn't a problem because i definitely don't mind rewatching the past two episodes. It's weird when Marissa starts calling Volchek (sp) Kevin. He is not supposed to have a first name. Speaking of first and last names, I hate it when people get mine mixed up. Sure, Rose is a first name but when have you ever heard the last name Scarlet? So obviously Scarlet is my first name. And not Charlotte. Don't ever call me Charlotte. SCARLET!




*Not the "OMG, Hott" kind but more the "Hmm, Awkward but different" kind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the dreams that I can remember lately involve work or scary events. I'd rather not dream.

CBK said...

Miss Scarlet from Clue has that last name. :-)