Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Coming Back For More

OH HOLY HELL ALIAS WAS SO AWESOME TONIGHT. I knew this was going to happen, too. We'd go for a couple of months with no Alias and would have gotten used to it. Then it comes back on for it's run to the end and it's going to be so incredibly awesome that now I'll be sad for it to end. Don't speak ill of Alias. It's awesome.


And CDs from today:

19. American Analog Set- "The Golden Band"

The following are by Trail of Dead:

20. "The Secret Of Elena's Tomb"
21. "Worlds Apart EP"
22. "Madonna"
23. "Worlds Apart"
24. "Relative Ways/Homage EP"
25. self titled

The following are by Arab Strap:

26. "Monday At The Hug And Pint"
27. "Philophobia"
28. "Last Romance"
29. "Elephant Shoe"


Tomorrow is my Friday because I'm taking the real Friday off. I need help deciding what to do. Oh and the point of most of these adventures are for picture taking:

1. Go to DC during the day
a. Go early and get out of town early*
b. Go later so I am heading out of town in the early evening**
2. Go to Richmond***
3. Go somewhere else (Where?)
4. Stay home


Thoughts?

*I don't want to get stuck in any kind of Friday rush hour so basically I'd have to get there ASS early and out of town very early
**This weekend's lameness of not going out isn't by choice or because of orchestra things
***Don't think friends are available (how sad) but traffic issues are no problem

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to stay up and finish watching Alias! Love how she kicked ass in the beginning all knocked up and everything.

Miss Scarlet said...

I hope I kick ass while preggers.

Cheryl said...

i never watched Alias and always felt I was missing something. I was very confused at the 20 minutes I saw.