Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Good Grief

The same day I decide (again) to quit Barnes and Noble I decide to instead work 1 or 2 nights there. BUT this is after getting HORRIBLE news and then AWESOME news (unrelated to each other). Really though, after figuring out it is costing me $12 in gas just for getting to and from Barnes and Noble, I shouldn't work there at all. And working nights makes me so sleepy. Ideally I should quit BN and give clarinet lessons. Ideally.


OMG, Please think uber positive thoughts and I might have a super exciting announcement* to make soon!



* Uhhhhh, super exciting to me, at least

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCITING TO ME TOO!

Are you really going to add hours?

s

Miss Scarlet said...

I probably won't add hours because driving there costs too much to make it worth it. Plus, then I'd hate everyone and be bitter all of the time.

OMG a whole new realm of duets, S! Haha!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Love that the high came to balance out the low. My fingers and toes are crossed!

*I'm also laughing silently inside and wondering how many readers will think you're knocked up. lol*

audrey said...

You work in a bookstore? I am so jealous. How dare you dislike the bookstore Scarlet!

Miss Scarlet said...

It's NOT that exciting, Audrey. It's not the type of independent bookstore where you get to display what you want and read all day.

Anthony said...

Retail is never as exciting when you're behind the counter, Audrey. You lose your enthusiasm for shopping and it's all too easy to criticise levels of customer service everywhere you go ...