Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'll Take You On

I'm so behind! Some of these CD listens are from last Thursday (wasn't at work on Friday and had phone duty on Monday).

Arcade Fire:
#30- "Funeral"
#31- "Arcade Fire" EP?

#32- Armik- "Mar De Suenos" (Free from Barnes and Noble)
#33- Arctic Monkeys- "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" (crap, I can't spell)

At The Drive-In:
#34- "The Station Is Non-Operationable"
#35- "At The Drive-In"
#36- "Relationship Of Command

#37- Audioslave "Out Of Exile"
#38- Autolux- "Future Perfect"

The Beatles:
#39- "Abbey Road" (my friend wrote my name there!)
#40- "Magical Mystery Tour"
#41- "Let It Be"
#42- "Rubber Soul"
#43- "Revolver"
#44- "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" (where my IM name comes from!)

#45- Beck- "Midnite Vultures"
#46- Belle & Sebastian- "The Life Pursuit"


When I'm not listening to all of my CD's I'm fighting an entire corporation. Ok, it's not that exciting but I'm fighting a bill and once I win, I'll tell you about it.

XO,
SVR

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're fighting a bill, I can tell you now who's going to win.

Miss Scarlet said...

Me!

I'm going Elle Woods on their ass!

Unknown said...

I've been pondering buying Arcade Fire. Would you recommend it?

Miss Scarlet said...

Yes, definitely. They're different, which is refreshing.